I relate with this sooo much.

• Penguinblue
    link
    fedilink
    31 year ago

All of her videos are really good but this one is great. It’s a really helpful way to think about our struggles with motivation and has helped me remember to put things in place.

• jgrim of SublinksMA
    link
    English
    21 year ago

I finally watched this. It all makes sense now. It’s so bizarre how long I’ve struggled and thought it was typical or that I was just lazy.

I feel both relieved and stressed. Relieved that it’s not totally my fault when I do that if an ADHD brain but stressed that I didn’t do something about it sooner. I’ve let so many things become problems that didn’t have to be.

Thanks for sharing.

• @jessmahler
    link
    21 year ago

Oh wow. Thank you for sharing! I’m autistic, but my daughter is an ADHDer and this helps me understand what she’s going through a lot better.

• jgrim of SublinksMA
    link
    11 year ago

Without having to watch it, why is this post getting downvoted? If not, I can watch it later.

• @lazyguruOPMA
      link
      English
      21 year ago

Not sure why people don’t like it. The video resonated with me and helped explain issues with motivation when it comes to ADHD. Maybe my comments on the post should have been more/longer?

• jgrim of SublinksMA
        link
        11 year ago

Who knows, if they don’t comment why it’s difficult to figure it out. But it’s been upvoted since so who knows.

• Penguinblue
      link
      fedilink
      21 year ago

I just checked the activity on the post and can’t see any down votes. This channel is really great, this video especially.