I used sink plungers in toilets pretty much my whole life until i scrolled across a similar diagram one day and discovered the truth.

• @NineMileTower@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    9820 days ago

I use a bidet and that cuts down on TP usage, but sometimes you get a big ol’ honker of a log ploppin’ out and that sucker just says, “Not today.” That’s when the trusty turd wrangler is your best friend.

One time I was at my mother-in-laws and clogged that some bitch. I couldn’t find a plunger. Turns out my sister-in-law took it when she went away to college, because she was too scared to buy one. I tried to text my wife, but I had no service. So I left it there and went and told my wife. My mother-in-law took a golf cart to the neighbor’s house and explained the situation and they let her borrow theirs. Meanwhile, I’m fucking mortified that the neighbors now think I have fiber intake issues.

Always keep a plunger in a bathroom with a toilet.

• @Varyk@sh.itjust.worksOP
      link
      fedilink
      5420 days ago

Bidet is the way.

There’s a lot of intriguing family history in your story. SIL scared to buy a plunger. MIL took a golf cart. Interesting group.

• @TayamExplorer
      link
      -719 days ago

Hey I have this very specific problem whenever I use this thin-USE BIDETS, USE BIDETS OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER, IT USES LESS TOILET PAPER AND WHY AREN’T YOU USING THEM YET THEY’RE PERFECT AND GREAT AND…

How you sound right now.

• @TayamExplorer
          link
          -218 days ago

Doesn’t surprise me that I’m talking to a literal mongoloid Neanderthal whose two neurons only have one function and that’s to bash against each other.