• HubertManne
    link
    fedilink
    47 days ago

Impossible. You have so few natural resouces and have to import everything. You can’t think your lives would be as kush as japan or soemthing.

• @corsicanguppy@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      37 days ago

You have so few natural resouces[sic]

Wait. You’re from the “no child left behind” generation, aren’t ya? Resources is really what we do well. That, and repelling invaders with drunken arsonists.

• It’s honestly impressive, most lemmings seem even worse than redditors at picking up sarcasm.

Fuck the /s tag, all my homies hate the /s tag

• @FeatherConstrictor@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            edit-2
            6 days ago

I’m autistic and I like the /s tag and other tone markers :(

I think especially with sarcasm, the internet has such a wide mix of people that sometimes it can be very difficult to tell for sure if someone is being sarcastic or stupid.

To be fair, I did pick up the sarcasm with decently high confidence in the original comment.

• That’s completely fair and a good point that I hadn’t considered. There are a lot of idiots on the internet that would unironically say things a lot of others would only say sarcastically, so I get the need for the /s tag and I’m probably being too judgemental about people that don’t pick up on what I consider to be obvious sarcasm.

Thanks for sharing your point of view, I mean that genuinely! :)