• @Casmael@geddit.social
        link
        fedilink
        English
        3211 months ago

Succinctly put. Linus doesn’t seem to acknowledge that there’s any problem you’re absolutely right. Seems to be in his own bubble I guess.

• @Default_Defect@midwest.social
          link
          fedilink
          English
          2511 months ago

We MIGHT get an apology video, or one that serves a similar purpose without an actual apology, he will 100% roll his eyes on the WAN show if this is even brought up at all, and he won’t take any responsibility for any of it.

I hate this, I’ve enjoyed the entertainment aspect of LMG for a long time and seeing blatant mistakes get glossed over with one excuse after another is getting really old. this isn’t even the first time or second time this has happened.

• @Delphia@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        2111 months ago

The Narcissist’s Prayer (by Dayna Craig)

That didn’t happen. And if it did, it wasn’t that bad. And if it was, that’s not a big deal. And if it is, that’s not my fault. And if it was, I didn’t mean it. And if I did, you deserved it.

Ring any bells?

• @UsernameIsTooLon@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        1211 months ago

I want to believe, but there’s still a bit of a lack of transparency, ironically when talking about transparency. He says things like “we’re internally working on it” but working on what? I at least want to hear what some even potential interventions could be.