I just finished Death Masks by Jim Butcher, 5th book of The Dresden Files. Really enjoying the series.

What about all of you? What have you been reading or listening?

• @Just__FF@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    28 months ago

I have 3 currently going .

Summer Knight -Jim Butcher book 4 of Dresden Files. I listen to this on audio book while driving and flying.

The Light Fantastic - Terry Pratchett book 2 of the Discworlds series. Light paperback so I'm not upset if it gets beat up while out adventuring.

Tress and the Emerald Sea - Brandon Sanderson - Part of the Cosmere. This is the year of Sanderson edition so it stays at my house to keep it in good shape.

• @dresdenOP
      link
      English
      edit-2
      8 months ago

Ah, you are one book behind me. 😀 I am trying to pace myself by reading only one per month, don't want to finish all the published one and then wait a long time for the next one. Though, it's going to happen sooner or later. How are you liking it so far?

Have you read other Discworld books? They are one of the books that have made me laugh out loud. I have only read a few books though, want to start from the beginning again, and read the whole series.

Tress and the Emerald Sea - Brandon Sanderson - Part of the Cosmere. This is the year of Sanderson edition so it stays at my house to keep it in good shape.

Oooh! I couldn't back the project, wanted the one with all the goodies. Just reading the books as they are releasing now. Have just read first two, but they are both great, fun read.