• tygerprints
    link
    fedilink
    76 months ago

I disagree in part because I see it as both a gun problem and a mental health crisis. Guns have one purpose, to create a lethal hole in somebody. So it makes no sense to me that a human would want anything to do with them. Part of the mental health problem is getting people to see how dangerous guns are and making sure people with histories of violence don’t get hold of them.

• tygerprints
        link
        fedilink
        06 months ago

I’d believe that if people actually only used them for hunting, but they don’t, and there’s nothing more awful than people with guns.

• @afraid_of_zombies@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        06 months ago

Very true. There is also showing up to a BLM protest and “defending” yourself. You know like your buddy Kyle “crocodile tears” Rittenhouse did

• tygerprints
          link
          fedilink
          26 months ago

That Rittenhouse bastard - he should’ve been sent to prison for his entire life. What a murderous piece of filth.

• tygerprints
            link
            fedilink
            16 months ago

Not only do I try to forget, I actively work against hunting laws. To me hunting is as much a blood sport as killing children in a school. So no I didn’t forget about it, I just think people (who are men) who engage in it are sick and nasty people.

• tygerprints
                link
                fedilink
                06 months ago

Better an idiot than a motherfucking turdball like yourself. You can shove your gun up your asshole and pull the trigger and we’d all throw a party. You’re a worthless lump of horse dung.

• @pearsaltchocolatebar
                  link
                  16 months ago

I don’t own any guns, but good job confirming the idiot part.

BTW, hunting is necessary for animal population control. When you wipe out predators, something has to take its place.

• @Kepabar@startrek.website
      link
      fedilink
      16 months ago

Everyone knows how dangerous guns are. Part of the point of owning one is that it can be used in a dangerous situation to protect yourself.

The mental issue part is why anyone would want to harm another human with one.