Welcome to the RD thread!

This is a place for casual random chat and discussion.

A reminder for everyone to always follow the community rules and observe the Code of Conduct.

Mobile apps:

Quick tips:

Footnotes:

• Daily pixel art by Paul Sabado
  • Report inappropriate comments and violators
  • Message the moderation team for any issues
    • decadentrebelM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      41 year ago

Parang stir naman kasi yun. Onus of proof is with the accuser, bakit si Ruud magpapaliwanag? Haha.

• megane-kun
        link
        fedilink
        English
        41 year ago

Yun nga eh. Kahit na sa tingin ko may point pa siya, tagilid pa rin siya kasi mas wala syang grounds to stand on other than “Meta is doing shady shit.”

At saka, sabihin na nating obligated si Ruud na walang sabihin (NDA, injunctions or whatever shit), eh … anong point nung pag-post ng ganun? And within a community within lemmy.world at that?‌ Like, di nya territoryo yun!

• megane-kun
        link
        fedilink
        English
        31 year ago

Thanks!‌ It’s from a different community.

!fediverse@lemmy.world modlog featuring latest user bans

Yan yung OP ng linked thread. Well… ugh. Di na lang ko mag-comment. Gi-atay.

• decadentrebelM
          link
          fedilink
          English
          51 year ago

In fairness, I love the transparency of the mod log. I also like how you can put the reason for a thread removal or ban. In Reddit, the best you could do is flair it and a removal reason will be sent via PM.

• megane-kun
            link
            fedilink
            English
            41 year ago

Lol~! Nakakapanibago, tbh. The fact that any ordinary user like me can dig that up and piece together a decent guess as to what happened, it’s … refreshing?