• snownyte
      link
      fedilink
      -225 months ago

So they can hear you go “I DID NOTHING WRONG! I DON’T UNDERSTAND! I WASN’T SPEEDING!” spammed like 50 times.

• Zoot
        link
        fedilink
        125 months ago

In which case, as long as the cop wasn’t lying, or making an excuse, could be easily proven. People might be more likely to trust that they were speeding if cops didn’t lie at every interaction.

• snownyte
            link
            fedilink
            05 months ago

That’s why you don’t fucking say anything because there’s a reason they say “you have a right to remain silent”

But a lot of dumbass people don’t because they believe they can talk their way out of anything.

• snownyte
          link
          fedilink
          -25 months ago

Pfffft

And you’re to imply that the violators don’t lie? What a joke you are.

• Zoot
            link
            fedilink
            15 months ago

Is that not why I explicitly said “could be easily proven”? As long as I’m less of a joke than you, I’m quite content <3.

• snownyte
          link
          fedilink
          -125 months ago

I MAY talk like THIS because doing THIS way of talking MAKES me sound IMPORTANT.

Retard.

• @Skates@feddit.nl
            link
            fedilink
            edit-2
            5 months ago

imagine thinking people put emphasis on words to sound important, not to make written language clear for those reading

imagine thinking bold or italics are just people being full of themselves, don’t even get me started on underline

imagine ending your message with an explanation of your current situation, as if people didn’t already realize it

Just some guy sparing a moment to marvel at the retard.