I cannot see comments made by lemmy.world instance when logged in to discuss.online. Not sure if any other instances are affected this way. I also cannot search some communities. I have not figured out a pattern. I wonder if it is intentional. Here is an example: https://discuss.online/post/202378. There are a few comments under the post, but I do not see them.

• @sk4k2kOP
    link
    English
    11 year ago

Thank you for looking into it! FYI, the upvotes value for the post if off too.

• jgrim of SublinksMA
      link
      English
      11 year ago

It looks like lemmy.world was all experiencing a DDoS attack. So some things didn’t sync well—some things we’ll have to trigger to sync manually.

I will work on a solution for this to pull down missing content. Until that’s done, we’ll have to manually “search” for URLs to sync data.

• @sk4k2kOP
        link
        English
        11 year ago

Thank you for the update! I created that community over a month ago, and the post was submitted 15 days ago. I’ve been seeing the issue ever since, just decided to report it now.

• jgrim of SublinksMA
          link
          English
          11 year ago

lemmy.world has been overloaded and the victim of a lot of attacks, unfortunately. It’s created some funky behavior. Hopefully, what I make can help resolve it. It will take me a bit to wrap up though.

• @sk4k2kOP
            link
            English
            11 year ago

Got it. I heard about it, hoping thing would improve after Lemmy 0.18 update. Thank you again for the quick reply and for setting up the instance!

• jgrim of SublinksMA
              link
              English
              21 year ago

Thanks for being part of it! I hope it’s neve plagued with the same issues.