Hello everyone,

This is regarding Keris, also known as RiikkaTheIcePrincess. Link to the previous post.

The last post that I made about Keris got a lot of engagement. She was able to get some financial help and other support, which was great, however their housing situation is still non-existent. The person who offered to let them stay in a couple of weeks fell through, so they have nowhere to go. Keris did make it safely to Minneapolis and is staying in a hotel until Monday. That means that they need a place to stay ASAP.

They really, really, need a place to stay while they search for a job. This is the thing that they most need right now. If anybody in the Minneapolis area has a spare bed, couch, or floor for her to sleep on, that would be a lifesaver. Seriously. Even if it’s just for a week or a few days, it would be a huge help and would keep them off the streets for the time being while they figure things out and get back on their feet.

I understand that this isn’t the usual type of content on this community, but it’s a very time sensitive thing. There are projects in the works to assist future people who are in need on here, but for now this is all there is.

Keris said that she greatly appreciates everyone who has helped out with advice, support, resources, and donations so far.

Edit: Read her comment below for some corrections and clarifications.

• @OmgItBurns
    link
    English
    93 months ago

The ADHD is hitting, so I fully admit I just skimmed your posts. If I’m missing something, please let me know.

I will reach out to some of my contacts to see if I can find someone close by. I’m in Minneapolis myself (Nicollet Island/Northeast, close to Otter’s Saloon), but I’ve got < 600 sqft and a mess that can only be explained as a fun combo of depression and ADHD. It isn’t ideal, but worst case scenario I can possibly put you up for a couple of nights (no promises, but I’ll try).

Message me on here or on Discord (omgitburns) and I’ll see how I can help.

• Kericake🥕 (They(/It))
      link
      fedilink
      English
      53 months ago

Thanks muchly! Looks like I’ve likely got a place for the next week or two :3 A start!

Thanks again for the offer, though <3