• @GregorGizeh@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    112 months ago

This isnt getting you laid either chief

Its just a random sex joke. Nobody is addressed, nobody is put down. Just a dirty pun.

• @Land_Strider@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      62 months ago

It is an obnoxiously brain-dead, bland and overused joke, though. So much so that it can easily be understood as a staple of some stereotypes.

• veroxii
        link
        fedilink
        52 months ago

So don’t laugh and scroll on. Maybe even downvote if you want. That’s what it’s there for.

• @Land_Strider@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          52 months ago

Yes, I do those things. There is also an option to comment, with opinions allowed, including both supporting and opposing types. I do this, too.

• @Slovene@feddit.nl
            link
            fedilink
            22 months ago

Can someone explain to me what makes you need to publicly express your opinion on someones joke? Like, what do you get from this comment? It’s not like it’s going to get you laid. The only effect it has is making people who have no interest in knowing about your taste in jokes know about your taste in jokes.

• voxel
      link
      fedilink
      -32 months ago

nobody us addressed

they’re literally referring to the girl in the photo

• @ArcaneSlime@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          32 months ago

Tbf, “the wrong pussy” does imply that he’d rather see the other pussy (in her pants) get wet rather than the one that is getting wet (the cat).

That said I’m still on the “it was just a joke” side. You can only see her legs and being a meme she’s unlikely OP, it isn’t like he said “I’d rather see Alice here in the picture get wet,” it’s clearly just “hehe pun” and the pun was dirty.

• @GregorGizeh@lemmy.zip
            link
            fedilink
            edit-2
            2 months ago

Honestly I didn’t even realize that is a woman, I thought a teenager at best. Not sure why I thought so, but it didn’t occur to me to see her in that context.

• @ArcaneSlime@lemmy.dbzer0.com
              link
              fedilink
              12 months ago

Well, I suppose in this case “female” actually may be appropriate if we’re worrying about the age of the individual pictured, because of course it is literally impossible to determine this person’s age (or gender tbf) from this photo.