• Ephera
      link
      fedilink
      101 month ago

Personally, I found that it’s all too easy to mistake a differently shaped pool for a kiddie pool. Most of them are as hot as they are, because they’ve got some deep cuts, always thinking of themselves as ugly. Most will also have stories of sexual harassment to tell.

Doing all the sports, makeup etc. does bind time, which they cannot spend pursuing interests that you share. And if you dismiss them for that reason, then of course, they will never tell of their darkest waters, which will make them look all the more like a kiddie pool.

• @Furn4c3@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        61 month ago

I didn’t mean to dismiss good looking people with great personalities. Sure, sometimes their interests don’t line up with mine or they may be interested in things commonly viewed as basic but that doesn’t dismiss the complexity of their character and I didn’t mean to insinuate as such. I’ve just noticed a trend of people who think that their looks will take them everywhere in life and have willful ignorance towards the intricacies of life

• @captainlezbian@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          11 month ago

Oh I may not meet those people. I tend to find those who’ve got where I’m going tend to have a thought or two in their head. Maybe it’s an odd one, but it’s there.

But I’m not where normal folks wind up

• @OpenStars
      link
      English
      31 month ago

Hehe, no wonder I’m so smart then!? :-P