Welcome to the RD thread!

This is a place for casual random chat and discussion.

A reminder for everyone to always follow the community rules and observe the Code of Conduct.

Mobile apps:

Quick tips:

Footnotes:

• Daily artwork is “Diaspora” by Antipas Delotavo
  • Report inappropriate comments and violators
  • Message the moderation team for any issues
  • @monknonoke@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    51 year ago

Sometimes I hangout with my friends and I realize…ako na ata yung pinaka problem-free sa kanila. Ang dami nilang worries at ganap sa buhay tapos ako, ang chill ko lang. Ginagawa ko lang yung gusto ko.

For example nanood kami ng barbie. The question came up: if you were a barbie, what kind of barbie would you be? Sagot nila mga emotionally repressed, unavailable, undergoing an existential crisis barbies. What did I answer? Adventurous barbie! ⛵⛰️👧 My answer was not very on theme kaso anong sasagot ko 🤔 I feel fine and stable and adventurous.

Tapos yung diving group na sinalihan ko sabi nung coach mukhang mostly may mga inferiority complex daw kaya nahihirapan at natatakot mag descend into the ocean. People are very much not okay, in general. I found their reactions interesting for some reason.

Me? I like the deep blue now. Most of my thoughts are consumed by, ‘I wonder I’ll see at the bottom’ or ‘I want to see more’ it’s really calming until I start feeling the pressure around my ears, it hurts and di ko na kaya i-equalize. I am limited by technique and experience, but we’ll work on it. Hindi naman ako nag nosebleed and etc. But hey, dati hanggang snorkel lang ako ah! + in ability 😁

I appreciate physics so much more now lol. I don’t really care about how deep I can go, I just like it.

See? These days I really feel that I’ve been experiencing a kind of quietness and peacefulness in my mind that I’ve never imagined would happen. Parang ang bagal ng oras ko (in a good way) and I feel less perturbed. Even the tan lines on my face from the mask don’t bother me at all (it’s not very aesthetic).

Wala akong sunburn even tho I was out for long hours. I had fun.