The actual answer is even dumber than you think. He’s so old he confused two completely different people, and lied about discussing Kamala Harris.

Why doesn’t he step down so a qualified person can run? His mind is clearly made of mush.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.

“I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh.

• @brucethemoose@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    1 month ago

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/10/trump-helicopter-holden-brown

“I said, ‘Willie, you know what? That’s me!’” Mr. Holden told the N.Y. Times on Friday when recounting a conversation he had this week with Brown. "And I told him, “You’re a short Black guy and I’m a tall Black guy — but we all look alike, right?”

Even more eyebrow raising:

Trump still insists it was Willie Brown with him in the helicopter, telling the N.Y. Times he has flight records and is “probably going to sue” over the article.

Those records have not been made public as of Saturday morning. The Trump campaign has not yet responded to an Axios request for comment.

As I’ve said, just from a strategic standpoint, having a narcissist candidate who refuses to accept he’s wrong about anything must be a nightmare for his campaign runners.

If this were any other candidate, his managers would say “you apolgize publicly, immediately, and put this behind you.” But no, he wants to make a stink over this and prove a whole slew of officials are lying…

• AFK BRB Chocolate
    link
    fedilink
    English
    41 month ago

Trump really is the stereotypical ugly American. He’s loud, self centered, rude, and all black folks look alike to him.