link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    13 hours ago

What did you expect?

They expected daddy Putin to not send them to the front lines. They were never going to go “oh cool we got what we wanted we’ll shut up now” because it was never about Biden’s age at all, it’s about hurting Democrats. Same thing with Gaza. They don’t give a fuck about Palestinians. They just want to hurt Democrats.

• sorval_the_eeter@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 hour ago

They don’t give a fuck about Palestinians. They just want to hurt Democrats.

Where did you get that fantasy take from? Got anything at all to back that up?

I can tell you how I see it. I have never, and would never vote for any republican. They are not serious people and they are to be countered, ostracized, not associated with, ridiculed. But bad dems threaten everything as well, and also might lead us to being locked in the current bad voting selections pattern we keep being fed by monied interests in our party. The dumbing down and dilluting of the party platform under milktoast idiot centrists like Biden and Harris may also effectively disolve our party. Thats worth fighting. And its worth withholding support as well, if only to try to shake the party back on some sort of track. If you dont see the logic in that, its fine. I dont need your permisison on how I will vote, or what I beleive in. No one does. Do your own thing, but maybe dont namecall people who are probably your allies and just going about it in a different way than you. Theres nothing down that road but an even worse off party than the shitshow we have going right now because of centrist incompetence.