• Bitchwhiskers@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 days ago

Boots. The fucking boots. Boots with everything. And those boots don’t fit her at all. They are a wide calf boot and she already said her high arch feet don’t go in easily. So yes let’s wear them more. And let’s pair them with a dress she’s calling a cupcake dress. In gingham.
    Good grief!

• Poofluencers@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 days ago

Right? It is sadly obvious. If Sarah had of posted this photo this is what she normally edits out! Nothing wrong with her size and shape at all but she cuts herself down to another size. The lie she lives.

And, hi Sarah’s face! Do you hate your real so much or do you just love manipulating people for the thrill of it?!

• facialSwelling@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 days ago

I think she gets off on the lying. She likes that she gets away with it. It makes her and Shame feel powerful and superior. Little-man syndrome for him and Mean-makeover mommy for her. She’s made herself more attractive through grifting and filters but her hateful, envious soul lives on. There are reasons why Sarah wasn’t popular in High School and could only be successful when she filters and lives through a screen. Photo from July 2024. Mean Mommy.

• MoonChild@lemmy.caM
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          8 days ago

I agree this whole grift is some kind of kink game the two of them play. I wonder if it’s been hard for her to maintain these influencer relationships she has since she hit so it looks like she has some friendships.

• Selfabsorbedbarbie@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 days ago

What you have circled is exactly what I saw and was saying…she’s a wide woman. She’s not tiny and dainty like her sees herself through her filters. Every single candid photo of her proves this. She makes me ill. She’s basically saying being wide isn’t ok…

link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 days ago

Hahah they did her dirty. Sashas dress is gorgeous and Birdshit is a wrinkled mess. Look how wide she is. That blows me away. She’s trying to use her arm to hide it but you can clearly see it. The sucking in isn’t working…

• MoonChild@lemmy.caM
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 days ago

It’s a stark contrast and she’s the only one who has made sure she’s turned her body and has her tongue on the roof of her mouth trying to get the jawline in check. She just looks so uncomfortable compared to everyone else who are just there for a group shot. The others don’t alter themselves like Sarah so they aren’t worried about anything.

• crownofgold6@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 days ago

If I didn’t hate her so much I’d feel sorry for her but I don’t because she created this mess

• Whaaambulence@lemmy.ca
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              8 days ago

SO happy to see her takeaway from an overzealous, pampered, cult trip to France was the effin light switches…something a toddler would say

• Poofluencers@lemmy.ca
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              8 days ago

She says the stupidest crap. Just like writing a caption makes you a writer and walking a marathon makes you a runner now putting on pants and a shirts means you have “style”.

• outdatedavianfruit@lemmy.ca
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              8 days ago

Everyone is effortlessly cool bc they are comfortable in their own skin and not trying to filter and lie about themselves and present themselves as something they are not. Can’t be cool and walk a tightrope every day.

• Poofluencers@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 days ago

It’s like the brand went to her instagram to get her vibe and style and to see what might suit her….but, but, it’s not her real body so of course it’s going to be a miss!

• crownofgold6@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      8 days ago

Lmao I was coming to post the same thing!!! Imagine being a body confident influencer and you can’t even take a photo without sucking in so hard bc you’re not actually confident? How about embracing your body which is what she loves to preach.

• ThatOrangeBird@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 days ago

She couldn’t get a steamer to her room before putting this on? It looks like it’s been balled up on the floor.

• Poofluencers@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 days ago

More disgusted with her today than ever. Comes home from a week of pampering that she gets to call her “busy career job” and then spends her morning on herself + shilling a 90$ shirt (after 100s maybe thousands of $$ spent on new clothes for a trip) that she gets for free with her tiny body and large edited head. And then when she’s done, her time with her small daughter is……all spent on her phone. So disgusting!

Also giving a side view cuz the real her was shared in photos. An absolute lair and fraud.

• crownofgold6@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 days ago

AND THEN THERES THIS!!! This is NOT her face, we just saw her face in professional photos. Holy shit how does she continue to get away with this??? God I hate her

• spicychickensoup@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 days ago

There are some mid size influencers the same size if not actually smaller than her with similar heights. I’m a size 4/6 and her face and her body looks smaller than me. I’m at a place where I’m able to differentiate what a tool this woman is vs what my body actually looks like. But I can’t imagine what a mindfuck this is for women who have genuine issues with body dysmorphia and ED.

• bunniculamonroe@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          6 days ago

Yep, me too. I am the same size as you albeit shorter and when I see her filtered images sometimes I wonder how she looks smoother in jeans with a shirt tucked in than I do before I give myself a mental shake and move on.

• 1hotpoetaytoe@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 days ago

Why are the people in her life not getting her the help she needs? Is it because they benefit from the money and perks? By no means is she a celebrity but this is seen time and time again with clearly disturbed cash cows families allowing the earner to go completely off the rails mentally. This lady is mentally unwell if she thinks she actually looks anything like the filtered photos that she posts. And if she 100% knows she looks nothing like what she posts how does she reconcile with herself why she is not posting her real self. Living with that much self hate is mentally debilitating as well. No matter which way you slice this lady needs professional help!!!

• crownofgold6@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          7 days ago

AMEN!!!

Like NK, her father, Shane??? None of the care enough to step in? Maybe they do step in and she even denies it with them and uses the angles, lighting, lenses excuse. She’s clearly mentally ill when it comes to her appearance. I couldn’t live with myself or live with someone who thinks this is okay but she clearly has convinced herself she does look like the filtered version of herself imo.

• spicychickensoup@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            6 days ago

She needs an intervention and therapy - lots of it. The empathetic part of me sometimes thinks what a sad way to live with literally no one giving two shits about you other than the cash you bring in. Other part of me truly thinks she might have something going where she’s the one controlling everything. Again not here to armchair diagnose but she exhibits a lot of tendencies associated with serious psychological disorders.

• facialSwelling@lemmy.ca
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              6 days ago

I’m in shock that no one close to her sees this or cares enough to intervene. It’s mind boggling that her family feed into delusion. Same with her so-called friends. At some point, probably soon, she’ll have to face the truth. And this will cause her to snap. Having her sub reddit cancelled was her biggest mistake. Now her lies are posted over multiple reddit’s, some with followings in the millions. She’s been called out on Instagram, GOMI, Youtube comments, twitter and in the comments sections of media articles she buys. Millions and millions of eyes are now on her lies, her fraud and her insanity. Her filtering is getting more intense and manic. It’s obvious. When she doesn’t purchase bots she bleeds followers. Every campaign in 2024 from Reitmans and Pandora to Canadian Tire has been a huge flop. She can buy all followers and articles she wants but people don’t like her. Without filters and lies she doesn’t have a career. The real Sarah hasn’t resonated with audiences and she never will. When people find out she’s lied and filtered they are angry and talk. If you look at InstagramReality on Reddit followers are angry when they see the truth. More and more people are realizing she’s either severely mentally unwell or she’s a criminal.

• FraudulentFruit1@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        7 days ago

I wonder if she’s going to up her makeup content?? Glamzilla came home to a Beis suitcase full of Kosas and is going on another brand trip with them to Hawaii.

• Whaaambulence@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 days ago

You know that scene in Talladega Nights when Ricky Bobby is doing an interview and he’s like “I don’t know what to do with my hands…”. I feel like that scene is her, in life, with everything. Just so fcking awkward and has no sense…of anything… so embarrassing. Not only did she fck on a rock, she lives under one

• Poofluencers@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 days ago

And again…the other woman look like their everyday posts on their platforms. And then there is Sarah. Different size, different face.

• gossipgirl13@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 days ago

This picture mind fucks me…. At first glance it’s like holy shit she’s tiny and then you zoom in near elbow and she looks big. Maybe it’s the way the dress is I can’t tell 😂

• MoonChild@lemmy.caM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 days ago

She’s the only one who has angled herself to make her look smaller. Everyone else is standing with both hips toward the camera.

• MoonChild@lemmy.caM
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 days ago

Me either! The craziest part of this pathology is she admitted to doing the exact same thing when she was first getting a following and was dropping weight so quickly. She has said, even at her smallest, she would edit herself and then be afraid to show herself in public. Did she share this so people will think she would never do it again? To make people think something is wrong with their eyes?

• Springflower16@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 days ago

Can someone help me understand how she is only able to edit herself but not the whole photo? I don’t edit my stuff at all and I’ve never looked into it and I’m so lost on this

• Rarepotato@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 days ago

That dress is an optical illusion. The darts/waist make it seem as if that’s her waist. Her arm covers the rest of her. The rest appears darker to make it seem like her body ends where the seams are. Her face is shorter/rounder her eyes are lower etc

• Uterusofsteel@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 days ago

I had a hard time seeing it at first glance, too! It took me a second. That’s the reason she reshared it. If it was a full-blown exposure of her true self she wouldn’t have. She knows what she’s doing. There’s another angle where her face is straight ahead and she sure as hell didn’t share that one.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        8 days ago

She’s not edited here…look at her face…eyebrows are low, eyes small, the nose is bigger and longer, no pointed chin and her body is twice the size as she portrays

link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 days ago

Yes, and she is. There have been some posts about her on the toblogsnarkk page with some people’s experiences interacting with her. She is not a nice person. At all.

• FraudulentFruit1@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 days ago

Whoever that izzi girl is that was with them gives off entitled rich kid vibes as well. She came home to a grifted LV neverfull bag

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          6 days ago

I don’t understand the hype behind that izzi girl either, but she has an awful haircut. That’s all I noticed in every photo on this trip. Having a rich family would explain a lot because she has so much designer shit all the time.

• ladybonerforjustice@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      6 days ago

LOL wow! To her “PJs” are anything other than designer dresses and suits. Hate her too, almost as much as birdshit.

Look up her beef with Jessica Mulroney. At the time I thought Jessica was in the wrong but it’s clear that Sasha used that situation entirely to her advantage.