So for those of you who do not know a cuckquean is a woman that enjoys watching her boyfriend/husband have sex with other women who are younger, hotter and have bigger tits than her. A cuckcake is the female version of a bull that is younger, hotter and has bigger tits than the cuckquean. the cuckcake’s job is to make sure the cuckquean knows how inferior she is.

In some situations the cake might never actually be seen by the cuckquean. The cuckquean may just hear about her husbands affairs. Perhaps getting letters or dirty panties.

At other times, the cuckcake might be there, involved in the direct humiliation of the cuckquean. Often with the cuckquean watching, preparing, or cleaning up after the cake.

Sometimes the cuckcake is quite dominant – leading the humialition and actively degrading the cuckquean.

Cuckqueaning is an actual that lots of women from the kink community enjoy. Some cuckqueans enjoy the humialition and degradation from it and some cuckqueans enjoy just watching their boyfriend/husband have sex with other women who are younger and more attractive than them.

So my question for you is do you think it’s okay for women to be into cuckqueaning or no?

Me personally I think it’s okay for men and women to enjoy cuckolding/cuckqueaning as long as everyone involved in it are consenting adults.

• DarkThoughts@fedia.io
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 days ago

From the opposite side it is of course often a certain fantasy, especially a very stereotypical male fantasy, and generally kinks should be respected, but cuckolding is also a huge minefield that can potential wreck relationships if not treated carefully. Communication and consent is important to avoid someone getting hurt and boundaries should be set beforehand and always be respected by all parties involved. Some steps can’t be undone, so one should always carefully consider what lines they want to cross, or if they want to keep it just a fantasy, as reality can often differ from the expectations we make up in our heads.