• Sterile_Technique@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    14 hours ago

Another of the CIS horde spilling in from All, checking in…

If you catch me staring, it’s cuz you look like a Witcher. All you’re missing is a sword or two.

10/10

Bonus pts for the bone conduction! I got a pair a few months ago and fucking love em.

• Tanis Nikana@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 hours ago

I’m actually aiming for more of a modern-to-future Final Fantasy aesthetic! I’ve other outfit photos elsewhere buried in my post history.

(Oh and this weekend I’m wearing a literal white mage coat to the symphony!)

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        4 hours ago

I’m not super familiar with Final Fantasy. Played FFX, but none of the others.

…not really sure why; I did enjoy FFX, just haven’t ever gone beyond that. /shrug.

In any case, your wardrobe sounds like it’s got high fantasy written all over it, which is pretty awesome!

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        4 hours ago

If mine (Shockz Openrun Pro) are any indication, there’s still some sound leak if they’re turned up a bit, especially with the higher pitch sounds. Significantly less than with a normal headphone or ear pod, but definitely can’t blast it without sharing whatever you’re listening to with anyone around you.

I’ve seen them advertised as ‘zero sound leak’ which is a bit misleading.

• Tanis Nikana@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          4 hours ago

Mine are Openrun Pro 2, and they don’t seem to leak; had my wife check at five feet while I had them at max volume.