link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    8 hours ago

FWIW, even if it only caused a four hour long erection, that is not what your partner is going to want.

Trust me on this.

After an hour–usually less than half an hour, IME–it’s not going to matter how much lube you have, they’re going to be hurting. You’ll be frustrated, they’ll be frustrated and in pain, and no one is going to be happy. Maybe there are a very, very few women that like getting pounded for over an hour straight, but I haven’t dated one yet.

• flicker@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 hour ago

In a move I’m going to regret forever, I’ll admit to the internet that I love being cuddle-fucked for literally as long as I can get it. (There’s a catch- has to be my boyfriend.)

More than an hour and about 15 minutes and we’ll probably need some lube, though.

• OutlierBlue@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 hours ago

Maybe there are a very, very few women that like getting pounded for over an hour straight, but I haven’t dated one yet.

I have. She loved going for marathon sex sessions.

Just not with me.

• thesporkeffect@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 hours ago

The erection won’t do you much good as you try to avoid going into respiratory arrest:

Symptoms may appear within 10 to 20 minutes after the bite, and death within two to six hours, where severe pain radiates to the rest of the limb, systemic effects include tachycardia, increased blood pressure, vertigo, fever, sweating, visual disturbances, nausea, vomiting, difficulty breathing and paralysis.

• RamblingPanda@lemmynsfw.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 hours ago

Doesn’t it lead to erectile dysfunction for several months after being bitten? I mean on top of the pain and non usable erection? I guess I don’t want to try, thanks.