• ravhall
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 days ago

ML: It’s necessary to stop Harris from genocide!!! Trump is better! . . . Haha, it’s all just to crush the west, I don’t care about Gaza at all—oh shit who left the mic on?!

• Ensign_Crab@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 days ago

It’s necessary to stop Harris from genocide!!! Trump is better!

Centrists see that first sentence, get mad that their only policy is under attack, and assume the second sentence follows.

• ravhall
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 day ago

You sure do like that comment format.

Vague comment with the word centrist.

• Ensign_Crab@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 day ago

Yes, if I’m not responding to the entire comment, I quote what I’m responding to. It’s kind of the normal thing to do if you want to be clear about what you’re responding to.

I don’t know what you found vague about my comment. I thought it was pretty clear. I can explain it to you if you would like. You see, when a centrist sees someone say that Harris should reconsider the US’ unconditional support for Netanyahu and his genocide, they become angry. This is because, unique among all policies that centrists claim they support, genocide is the only one they don’t immediately abandon when they encounter pushback. It’s their only actual position. So when someone attacks that position, they’re attacking the entire centrist platform, which centrists equate with being a trump supporter.

I hope this was clear enough for you.

• Media Bias Fact Checker@lemmy.worldB
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 days ago
    Reuters - News Source Context (Click to view Full Report)

Information for Reuters:

Wiki: reliable - Reuters is a news agency. There is consensus that Reuters is generally reliable. Syndicated reports from Reuters that are published in other sources are also considered generally reliable. Press releases published by Reuters are not automatically reliable.

MBFC: Least Biased - Credibility: High - Factual Reporting: Very High - United Kingdom

Search topics on Ground.News

https://www.reuters.com/technology/cybersecurity/chinese-hackers-targeted-phones-used-by-trump-vance-new-york-times-reports-2024-10-25/

Media Bias Fact Check | bot support