I was doing the BINGO sheet at r/Fantasy and I had heard there were a few other subreddits doing them too like r/Romance. I continued my sheet even after I left Reddit, but I’m stuck because I still want to discuss it, but don’t have any desire to return to Reddit in any fashion.

It was due for r/Fantasy on 4/1 and that’s also when they post the new one. Is there anyone else that had started it that wants to discuss theirs or start one of our own going forward?

• @JaymesRS@literature.cafeOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      edit-2
      3 months ago

There’s a 25 square (5x5) sheet with a variety of criteria and the goal is to read books over the course of the year that meet those criteria. Sometimes there are 2 levels of challenge where there’s a less challenging way to accomplish it; for example if the category was magical school, the most common ones like Harry Potter might be considered the easy route and if you chose a less common book it would meet the harder criteria.

• @misericordiae@literature.cafe
    link
    fedilink
    43 months ago

I’ve been toying with the idea of starting a more generalized one (either on kbin or literature.cafe) for a few months, but I haven’t worked up the nerve to propose it yet. Would love to see one somewhere (whatever the genre) b/c I get to discover new books.