fedilink
    English
    338 days ago

He even has the same amount of pixels.

• @pearsaltchocolatebar
      link
      English
      48 days ago

Shotguns are excellent home defense weapons, and honestly are a bunch of fun to shoot. I have a clay pigeon thrower at my mom’s farm (where I keep my shotgun) and it’s a blast.

• SatansMaggotyCumFart
        link
        fedilink
        English
        158 days ago

The fun thing about home defense guns is that you’re more likely to shoot a family member by accident then a home invader on purpose.

• @FireTower@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        98 days ago

The Spas 12 isn’t exactly a practical choice in 2024 compared to other shotguns on the market. Still definitely a cool one though for anyone who likes any of the number of games and movies that featured it heavily like Jurassic Park or Half Life.

• Psaldorn
            link
            fedilink
            English
            58 days ago

They’re infamous for fragility, or so I hear. Something to do with the pump/semi toggle ability?

• @FireTower@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            38 days ago

The cost of a Spas 12 is astronomical compared to other new production tactical semi automatic shotguns. You can get a Mossberg 940 tac for around a grand. A Spas 12 will probably set you back more like four grand.

It’s definitely a cool gun, but not something I’d recommend someone go to for practical purposes. Others just do the same, or more, for less.

• AwkwardLookMonkeyPuppet
        link
        fedilink
        English
        58 days ago

The shotgun is the most versatile gun someone can buy. By changing the shells used in the gun, you can completely change its usage. You can even get interchangeable barrels for different uses, and most shotguns have interchangeable chokes to change the distance and pattern. Shotguns are awesome.

• @umbrella@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    78 days ago

i poke my head out of the gutter for one. freakin. second. and they shovel SHIT in my face.

• @iamjackflack@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    8 days ago

I don’t remember that corvette being in vice city originally

E; nevermind… apparently it was. Maybe I just recall seeing from the front

• melroy
    link
    fedilink
    58 days ago

It looks very real. Is this with or without ray tracing?