• @Laser@feddit.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        76 days ago

Weed makes you question if you should get more snacks

I haven’t tried it in a really long time though but I didn’t really like it very much. Not that I think it’s bad, but it’s a downer and they’re just not my favorite.

Acid and 2C-B on the other hand, man. Haven’t tried other psychs unfortunately but I find them both great for their individual effects. Unfortunately, there’s the huge stigma around psychs in general plus the naturalistic crowd that makes up a proportion of psych users will only accept stuff like shrooms, peyote and ayahuasca.

• @chaogomu@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        66 days ago

As a teen, the main question I had was, “can I make a pipe out of this?”.

Now that I’m old, the question is mostly “why the hell is this still illegal on a federal level?”

• @KrankyKong@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        26 days ago

It’s hard to explain. At least for me, it helps me see things from another perspective. I work in web dev, and one of my favorite activities is to smoke a little bit, then work on my side projects. Some of my best work has come from my hyper focused, high, programming sessions.

Weed really kinda follows you wherever you take it. If you wanna veg out on the couch and watch TV, it’ll facilitate that for you. If you wanna go down a research rabbit hole on some obscure topic, it’ll facilitate that just fine too.