This was a very busy week for me, hardly got time to read 100 or so pages. Still reading Grave Peril by Jim Butcher. Book 3 of The Dresden Files.

What about all of you, what have you been reading?

• @dresdenOPM
      link
      English
      110 months ago

I don’t know much about “The Tibetan Book of the Dead”, is it too difficult, that it needs a beginner’s edition? Or is it just a translation, named like that?

The Fifth Season is pretty good. How are you enjoying it?

• @dotslashme@infosec.pub
        link
        fedilink
        English
        210 months ago

It’s more of a tibetan book of the dead for dummies kind of thing. It summarizes the teaching of the tibetan book of the dead.

I actually have a bit of hard time with the fifth season. I find the writing style a bit hard to follow and I have some difficulty relating to anything.

• @dresdenOPM
          link
          English
          110 months ago

It’s more of a tibetan book of the dead for dummies kind of thing. It summarizes the teaching of the tibetan book of the dead.

Ah okay. Thanks for the info.

I actually have a bit of hard time with the fifth season. I find the writing style a bit hard to follow and I have some difficulty relating to anything.

I agree. The series is quite dry, and writing style is a bit hard to follow. Overall, it’s still a good book. Though, I am not sure I would recommend finishing it if you aren’t liking it much.