• @Master@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    31 year ago

He is recommending if you dont like the post downvote it. Also if you dont like it… dont open it.

• DMmeYourNudes
      link
      fedilink
      English
      -11 year ago

do you even realize why people don’t want to spread this kind of content?

• @Master@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        61 year ago

I understand I just think your argument is weak for it. You are telling someone to self censor news they post and you could just as easily self censor news you read.

If it’s such a trigger topic for you that you lash out on someone posting news about it then maybe you need to self evaluate and make better choices about what news you take in.

• DMmeYourNudes
          link
          fedilink
          English
          -41 year ago

You are telling someone to self censor news they post and you could just as easily self censor news you read.

the problem isn’t the news i as an individual am reading. you do not understand the problem.

• DMmeYourNudes
              link
              fedilink
              English
              -51 year ago

so you’re just oblivious to the last 8 years of US politics. okay.

• @Master@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                English
                41 year ago

I’ve been around the past 8 years. I’m just not trying to bury my head like an ostrich because I cant control what I read.

I get the argument that we shouldnt be revering these people by continually discussing them. But my beliefs are more along the lines that history should be discussed and the action of these people should be discussed so it stays in the forefront and people know.

• @Master@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        61 year ago

Cool, I mean as long as you are not implying OP should delete his post because you dont like it then I wont tell you that you could also just not to open it.