• DMmeYourNudes
    link
    fedilink
    English
    21 year ago

Dude, you posted it. If you recommend downvoting the post, delete it.

• @Master@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      31 year ago

He is recommending if you dont like the post downvote it. Also if you dont like it… dont open it.

• DMmeYourNudes
        link
        fedilink
        English
        -11 year ago

do you even realize why people don’t want to spread this kind of content?

• @Master@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          61 year ago

I understand I just think your argument is weak for it. You are telling someone to self censor news they post and you could just as easily self censor news you read.

If it’s such a trigger topic for you that you lash out on someone posting news about it then maybe you need to self evaluate and make better choices about what news you take in.

• DMmeYourNudes
            link
            fedilink
            English
            -41 year ago

You are telling someone to self censor news they post and you could just as easily self censor news you read.

the problem isn’t the news i as an individual am reading. you do not understand the problem.

• DMmeYourNudes
                link
                fedilink
                English
                -51 year ago

so you’re just oblivious to the last 8 years of US politics. okay.

• @Master@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  41 year ago

I’ve been around the past 8 years. I’m just not trying to bury my head like an ostrich because I cant control what I read.

I get the argument that we shouldnt be revering these people by continually discussing them. But my beliefs are more along the lines that history should be discussed and the action of these people should be discussed so it stays in the forefront and people know.

• DMmeYourNudes
                    link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    -41 year ago

history proves that acknowledging this kind of threat legitimizes its power.

• @Master@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          61 year ago

Cool, I mean as long as you are not implying OP should delete his post because you dont like it then I wont tell you that you could also just not to open it.

• @YoBuckStopsHere@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      31 year ago

This isn’t reddit where they inflated the upvotes. You all control if something gets pushed through to the lemmy servers homepage or not.

• DMmeYourNudes
        link
        fedilink
        English
        21 year ago

reddit doesn’t inflate the upvotes lol. they, for years, deflated the votes to make smaller communities appear bigger compared to the main subs.

• DMmeYourNudes
            link
            fedilink
            English
            edit-2
            1 year ago

That’s not the same as inflating scores, and that’s what the feature is designed to do, make smaller communities more visible. The didn’t remove hot or rising to make it either. This is a wild conspiracy you’ve manufactured here, considering they explained why they made these changes when they made them.

• @YoBuckStopsHere@lemmy.worldOP
              link
              fedilink
              English
              11 year ago

I’m acting like the moderator of this community who is trying to grow the community with content people want to discuss and share.