• @Disgracefulone
    link
    710 hours ago

What’s really fucked is how close the polls are still after everything.

I mean I guess the debate can’t hurt trump since his followers immediately discard anything he does wrong/bad as fake news or conspiracy.

But Jesus man when is enough enough

• @DJDarren@thelemmy.club
      link
      fedilink
      English
      29 hours ago

A while back, during the election campaign here in the UK, I saw someone talking about how disproportionate reporting by centre/left news outlets on how well the right leaning parties were doing was really good for reminding their audience that a Labour win was not a given and that their vote mattered.

In the case of the US, I think there’s a good amount of that, as well as large a scoop of cope from the right leaning news orgs. Cherry picking their sources means that outlets can present the polling as close, which flies better in the headlines.

Or all that is bollocks, and the US really is a gibberish shitshow.

• @Blackmist@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    210 hours ago

The thought of being prepared and actually knowing things seems utterly alien to these people.

• @EmpathicVagrant@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          1214 hours ago

Orange man looked bad Black woman looked smart

A ton of theories and ways to reason it came out of conservative spaces, because a smart woman fries their understanding of the world which led to attempts to explain it away. One example was Bluetooth earrings so someone could feed her information while her opponent went on wild rants about inflammatory falsehoods.

• at_an_angle
                link
                fedilink
                English
                29 hours ago

The grind and paywall to a lot of things suck.

BUT the player base is really cool as long as you avoid the PVP areas.

• @SPRUNT@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                212 hours ago

Well… If you play by the rules, the grind is miserable and will take decades to reach lvl 50. If you are willing to break the rules and exploit other players, the grind is much more manageable but it still takes just as long to hit the next lvl. You do have to be careful because the more rules you break, the higher your wanted level goes, and the police aren’t really big on taking players to jail, if you get my meaning.

The only current “winning” strategy on this server is to be lucky and/or resourceful enough early in the game so that you have enough money to be above the law. If you hit level 10 and don’t already have a few million $ in the bank, you’re in for a long grind.

• @tty5@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  111 hours ago

I hate both the level cap and the fact grinding gets even more painful at higher levels…

• @Demdaru@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    415 hours ago

It’s called podcast. She had podcast to have anything mind stimulating to focus on. Sheesh.

• Zamotic
    link
    fedilink
    English
    121 day ago

I thought the conspiracy was that she WASN’T wearing earrings, so she obviously had an earpiece in her ear with someone feeding her the answers because she clearly wasn’t smart enough to come up with them on her own.

• manucode
    link
    fedilink
    901 day ago

Didn’t he get vaccinated against COVID-19?
    The earrings obviously acted as an amplifier for 5G signals to the mind control microchips in his bloodstream.

• JerkyChew
    link
    fedilink
    531 day ago

I’d love to share this but it has the stupid trend of putting strs in wrds. Drves me nts.

• @yesman@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    341 day ago

They probably tried to wire up Trump but it didn’t work because it depends on him listening, understanding, and following what he’s told.

• @xantoxis@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      81 day ago

We’ll know if they ever put an earpiece on Trump because we’ll see him reach up and turn it off the very second they tell him to say something he doesn’t want to.