• @Kwakigra@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    66 hours ago

The tampon market has been neglecting men for as long as it’s been around. When are we going to see “rough and tumble tampons for tough guys” so we can finally get some respect?

• the post of tom joad
    link
    fedilink
    English
    128 hours ago

Are guys really worried about manliness when picking up tampons at the store? If anything it’d make a guy look better to me. Picture this: big scruffy sweatpants dude shuffling your way in a tight alley in the early hours of the morning… Then oops! he drops his box of tampons.

He could probably stab me cuz that would drop my guard big time.

• flicker
      link
      fedilink
      English
      45 hours ago

A friend in high school heard me and the girls whispering (one of whom was his girlfriend). When he found out one of us needed a pad or tampons and we were seeing who had some, he got excited for the chance to go to the store to get them for us, because he said that buying tampons is the same as screaming, “I have a woman!!!”

I hope that guy is happy, wherever he is. He was a kind soul.

• lime!
      link
      fedilink
      English
      68 hours ago

and then use the tampons to avoid leaving blood traces

• @Jimbabwe@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    1810 hours ago

And now they’ve got him deep throating a fat, girthy, breathing tube?! That is like… HELLA GAY!

• @BarrelAgedBoredom@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      1810 hours ago

Fuck, he’s crashing! Tell respiratory to prepare a cigar smoke nebulizer. Set up a tren drip! Nurse, I ordered that casual misogyny an hour ago, where is it?!

• Thassodar
        link
        fedilink
        English
        1710 hours ago

Nurse, I ordered that casual misogyny an hour ago, where is it did one of you females mess up the order again?!

FTFY

• ettyblatant
          link
          fedilink
          English
          57 hours ago

I’m so sorry, sir! All I found in the women’s cabinet was blatant misogyny, all of the casual emergency/accidental misogynies are a week late because I am ON MY PERIOD!!

• @Thebeardedsinglemalt@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    11 hours ago

When interviewed, a Friend of the victim said: dang bro, this beast would usually just smash a 6er of Busch light, blast some rock music and he be back to clam-slammin’ in no time flat!